Phil & Tim
Christmas orders –
Once again this year we are delighted to be able to offer superb Free Range Poultry from Etherley Farm, delivered to your door in the Dorking area. Not only is Etherley Farm local, the birds are processed on site and dry plucked by hand. Every day until the end of November, the birds are free to roam in the fields, pecking and scratching in a totally natural and stress free way.
Delivery on December 23rd and 24th 2017: please order now to be sure of your local poultry, sausagemeat & preserves. Christmas 2017 order form
We provide local, fresh food to people in and around Dorking:
- A stall on Fridays and Saturdays on Dorking High Street (outside Barclays Bank)
- Doorstep deliveries to restaurants and homes in Dorking, Westcott, Capel, Brockham, Ockley and Mickleham.
- We supply a range of food items including:
Bread, cakes, honey and preserves
Eggs and cheese
Poultry and sausages
We support local producers
- All our products are sourced as locally as possible – mostly from within a 20 mile radius of Dorking High Street.
- The big advantage of local food is that it’s fresh, it cuts carbon emissions and we know where it comes from.
Our pricing policy – providing an alternative to supermarket shopping
- Food Float compares prices with the local supermarkets and aims to be competitive where possible.
- Where costs are higher it reflects the higher production costs of small scale producers and higher welfare and environmental standards.