Food float is the proud winner of the 2016 Surrey Life Food and Drink Award for services to the community.
We provide local, fresh food to people in and around Dorking:
- A stall on Fridays and Saturdays on Dorking High Street (outside Barclays Bank)
- Doorstep deliveries to restaurants and homes in Dorking, Westcott, Capel, Brockham, Ockley and Mickleham.
- We supply a range of food items including:
Bread, cakes, honey and preserves
Eggs and cheese
Poultry and sausages
We support local producers
- All our products are sourced as locally as possible – mostly from within a 20 mile radius of Dorking High Street.
- The big advantage of local food is that it’s fresh, it cuts carbon emissions and we know where it comes from.
Our pricing policy – providing an alternative to supermarket shopping
- Food Float compares prices with the local supermarkets and aims to be competitive where possible.
- Where costs are higher it reflects the higher production costs of small scale producers and higher welfare and environmental standards.